To show our support for Breast Cancer Awareness Month, we’re going
PINK . . . or at least our October boxes are! And because we know our
subscribers want to share the love too, we will be making a donation on
their behalf to the Breast Cancer Research Foundation (BCRF).
Stampin’ Up! will donate
- $1 for every active Paper Pumpkin subscriber.
- Plus, an additional $1 for every new subscriber.
Together, we will make a difference!
Here’s how you can help:
- Subscribe! If you’re new to Paper Pumpkin, click
here to get started. Your first kit will arrive in a limited-edition
pink box that you’ll want to hold onto forever-and we’ll donate $2 because you’re new!
- Stay active if you’re a subscriber so we can donate
$1 for you. Only those who receive the October shipment will be counted
for the donation.
- Spread the word! Help us get as many new
subscribers as possible. Every current subscriber adds $1 and for new
subscribers it’s doubled, so let’s get the word out and raise as much as
More About BCRF
The Breast Cancer Research
Foundation (BCRF) advances the world’s most promising research to
eradicate breast cancer. Founded by Evelyn H. Lauder in 1993, BCRF has
raised more than $550 million to fuel discoveries in tumor biology,
genetics, prevention, treatment, survivorship and metastasis, making it
one of the largest non-governmental funders of breast cancer research in
the world. This year BCRF has invested $58.6 million in research, to
support over 235 researchers at leading medical institutions across six
continents, including $11.6 million to the international Evelyn H.
Lauder Founder’s Fund focused on metastasis. By spending 91 cents of
every dollar on research and public awareness programs, BCRF remains one
of the nation’s most fiscally responsible nonprofits. BCRF is the only
breast cancer organization with an “A+” from CharityWatch, and has been
awarded Charity Navigator’s highest rating of four stars 13 times since
2002. For more information, please visit: www.bcrfcure.org.
- New subscribers are those who signed up between September 11 and October 10, 2015 and have not been a Paper Pumpkin subscriber at any time in the past.
- All funds will be donated in US dollars.
- Mini spoiler alert! The October project inside the pink box is just
as awesome as always, but we should probably let you know that it is not
a pink project. That’s all we’re saying. 😉
- Funds will be donated based on number of subscribers instead of
boxes shipped. But, if you want more than one pink box, you can always
increase your subscription quantity by logging into your account at
PaperPumpkin.com before October 10.