This wreath and the coordinating stamp set can be purchased at my store 24/7 so head on over and get yours today!
- Dates: October 19-23, 2015
- Host stamp sets, rotary stamps, and supply list stamp sets are not eligible for the 15 percent promotional discount on stamps.
- Bundles are not eligible for this promotional discount, but they
will retain their current 15 percent Bundle & Save discount. The
stamp set from the bundle may still be purchased ala carte with the 15
percent promotional discount.
- Stamps purchased using a 50 percent Stampin’ Rewards discount will
not be available for this 15 percent promotional discount. Stamps
purchased using Stampin’ Rewards discounts will still be 50 percent off
retail value of the stamp set.
- All order types qualify for this promotion.
- There is no limit to how many discounted stamp sets can be placed on an order.
- There is no minimum purchase required for this promotion.
As always you can call or email me with your orders or you can order online at my website!
Be sure to come back again tomorrow as we will be celebrating all week long with ideas, inspiration and giveaways! You can subscribe to the blog so you never miss a post!
PINK . . . or at least our October boxes are! And because we know our
subscribers want to share the love too, we will be making a donation on
their behalf to the Breast Cancer Research Foundation (BCRF).
- $1 for every active Paper Pumpkin subscriber.
- Plus, an additional $1 for every new subscriber.
- Subscribe! If you’re new to Paper Pumpkin, click
here to get started. Your first kit will arrive in a limited-edition
pink box that you’ll want to hold onto forever-and we’ll donate $2 because you’re new!
- Stay active if you’re a subscriber so we can donate
$1 for you. Only those who receive the October shipment will be counted
for the donation.
- Spread the word! Help us get as many new
subscribers as possible. Every current subscriber adds $1 and for new
subscribers it’s doubled, so let’s get the word out and raise as much as
The Breast Cancer Research
Foundation (BCRF) advances the world’s most promising research to
eradicate breast cancer. Founded by Evelyn H. Lauder in 1993, BCRF has
raised more than $550 million to fuel discoveries in tumor biology,
genetics, prevention, treatment, survivorship and metastasis, making it
one of the largest non-governmental funders of breast cancer research in
the world. This year BCRF has invested $58.6 million in research, to
support over 235 researchers at leading medical institutions across six
continents, including $11.6 million to the international Evelyn H.
Lauder Founder’s Fund focused on metastasis. By spending 91 cents of
every dollar on research and public awareness programs, BCRF remains one
of the nation’s most fiscally responsible nonprofits. BCRF is the only
breast cancer organization with an “A+” from CharityWatch, and has been
awarded Charity Navigator’s highest rating of four stars 13 times since
2002. For more information, please visit: www.bcrfcure.org.
- New subscribers are those who signed up between September 11 and October 10, 2015 and have not been a Paper Pumpkin subscriber at any time in the past.
- All funds will be donated in US dollars.
- Mini spoiler alert! The October project inside the pink box is just
as awesome as always, but we should probably let you know that it is not
a pink project. That’s all we’re saying. 😉
- Funds will be donated based on number of subscribers instead of
boxes shipped. But, if you want more than one pink box, you can always
increase your subscription quantity by logging into your account at
PaperPumpkin.com before October 10.
for stopping by today! Show me some love by leaving me a comment and be
sure to subscribe so that you never miss another post!