Welcome to the Journey Blog Hoppers Make Amazing Blog hop! ! I’m so happy to have you hoppin Along!
If you have arrived from Deborah’s blog, you’re on the right track! If Not, that’s ok too! Just continue the
hop and you will come full circle!
My project this month is featuring the Hey Honey stamp set and the Scallop Pocket die. I absolutely love how quick and easy it is to whip a card using this die.
Scallop pocket card with the insert
I love the look that our Journey Glaze gives to the hive. Like it’s all coated in sticky honey!
Our Bee friend also has some glaze on him to make him shimmer and stand out!
Products used for today’s project are:
Hey Honey SS-0356, Honeycomb ATS AT-0090, Journey Platnium Machine TO-0090, Scallop Pocket DI-0026, Whip Cream cardstock CS-0040, Lemon Drop cardstock CS-0018, Black Licorice ink IP-0041, Summer Days ink IP-0042, Gold Silk IP-0096, ,Journey Glaze AD-0002, Journey Color Burst Pencils JM- 0077, Journey Twine Natural AC-0005, Small Foam Squares AD-0084, Details Pro Shears TO-0063,
Thank you for stopping by today, be sure to head to Becky’s blog next.
Blog hop list:
1. Heather http://www.papercrafteranonymous.com/…/make-amazing…
2. Carol: https://stampincarol.blogspot.com/…/make-amazing-happen…
3. Kim Lamos https://pinkzebrapapercreations.blogspot.com/…/journey…
4. Glenda Calkins http://glendasblog.com/make-amazing-happen-blog-hop/
5. Deborah Danese http://createwithcompassion.com/fsj-make-amazing-happen…
6. Jen Guarino http://jenguarino.com/…/fsj-make-amazing-happen-blog-hop/
7. Becky Lemire – https://iwannastamp.blogspot.com/…/make-amazing-happen…