SERVES 4-6 , 1 pancake
* 6 eggs
* 1 cup milk
* 1 cup flour
* 1/2 teaspoon salt
* 2 tablespoons butter
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Place butter in 9×13 baking dish and place in oven to melt butter,tilt to coat bottom of pan.
3.Place remaining ingredients in blender jar,blend until smooth.
4.Pour into buttered baking dish.
5. Bake for 20 minutes or until golden.
6. Sprinkle with powdered sugar,cut into squares,serve warm.
7. Serve with favorite syrup.
Here is the Link to the Original Recipe